Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clueless

As previously mentioned I'm pretty good at what I do for work.
I know the Office suite of programs well and I can do some nifty things, I've always really liked that I know what I'm doing and that people come to me for help.

Well recently I've started trying to design a Christmas Card for us to send out and I decided I wanted to make it in Photoshop. There are so many awesome features and you can do some incredible things, there's only one problem.
I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Tip: Photoshop is nothing like Microsoft Office.

I'm muddling my way through but it's tough for me to be so clueless and to only know how to use 0.5% of a programs features.

I found a good looking tutorial so at some point I think I'll make my way through that but for this year I'll just have to keep clicking my way through hoping I find some of the features I want.

Stay tuned for the end product.
L

0 comments: