Monday, May 4, 2009

Killing Me Slowly

Today I've:
  • Booked my next doctor's appointment.
  • Re-scheduled my Dentist appointment to a better day
  • Looked into prenatal classes (ready to register after some discussion with Brad)
  • Picked a weekend for us to move
  • Looked into the price of a U-haul
  • Made a list of people to help us move both in Calgary and Lethbridge (I bet your name is on it, don't be surprised when you get an email in a couple months :)
  • Sent Facebook messages to two friends I haven't talked to in a while
  • Wrote out details for the wedding we'll be attending
  • Checked for an updated softball schedule at least 5 times
And I still have an hour left… this day is endless and very, very boring and I don't know what else to do to get through it.
L

2 comments:

Julie Lewis said...

Here's a fun moving exercise: Make a list of all the people/places who you need to update your address with. I always forget some of them. It's totally worth it to pay Canada Post to forward your mail.

Laura said...

We paid for the Canada Post forwarding on our last move and were so grateful for it that we'll definitely do it again. I agree it's worth it.