Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What Catie Wore Wednesday #34

I did slightly better at taking pictures this week, perhaps next week I'll hit every day.


Saturday
Perhaps she'll be a construction worker one day?


White Onesie - Carters
Flower T - Carter's, altered by me
Ruffle Jean Skirt - Children's Place
Pink Sandals - Walmart


I realize this picture doesn't really show what she's wearing but come on, look at that hair.

Sunday
My sister recently talked about her pink Christmas courtesy of our Auntie Betty.  Betty's first granddaughter is on it's way and I think she's buying clothes for every little girl she knows.  Catie was one of the lucky ones so in the coming weeks you'll get to see the cute things she got.  This dress is my favorite.  I'm not sure where it's from.
Grey Sweater - H&M
Pink Sparkly Shoes - Target


And a photo without the sweater.  I think she looks so grown up and tall.




Monday
Blue T - H&M
Capris - Old Navy Jeans turned into Capris by me
Pink Flip Flops - Old Navy


Tuesday
I asked Brad if he would put shoes on Catie, I didn't care which ones.  Despite it being 17 degrees out today this is what she ended with.  To give him some credit she did emphatically say no to any other shoes.
Also, this is the best photo I could get today.


Polka dot Dress - Carters
Black Pants - Children's Place
Yeti Boots - Old Navy

0 comments: